Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Agree to Terms with WR Kevin Walter, C/G Chris Spencer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thesaurus, Apr 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    Cause mariani only has 1 leg
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    Spencer is a former first rd pick...spent 6 seasons with the Seahawks and the last 2 with Chicago. Seems to be a reliable guy...has played C and G.
  2. Thesaurus Starter

Ayers
    Moolah:
    $84
    Walter is a 6'3, 220 lb possession slot receiver with a proven track record, don't see the comparison.
    Jwill1919, titansfan769, Guymac73 and 2 others high five this.
  3. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,146
    Another interior offensive lineman. Probably time to stop pretending we might take one with the 10th pick.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    I can't wait to see Walter convert a 3rd and long against the Texans. I might even cry.
  4. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,137
    Actually, since these are one year deals, I doubt they have too big an impact on the draft. This group is hedging their bets getting players who be able to win next year and draft players who can keep the winning going.
    BiscoPhan11 and TitanJeff high five this.
  5. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,418
    Love the signings. Basically replaces Amano and Nate Washington. Still like our odds to take Warmack at 10. We lost all of our depth on the oline and these guys are replacing them, just better depth. Still need a high end RG and think Warmack will be the pick. CB and DE will be next two picks but bet they go with a starter then defense depth with the first pick. Really looking forward to draft though
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,349
    Hawkins & Amano need to be cut.

I don't care much for either signing. I don't think Walter will do much for us at all, and they better not cut Nate for Walter. Not a good trade off at all.

And this OG played for the horrible Bears OL, him nor Turner will be the right answer at the starting RG position.

But we have lost Hutchinson (replaced by Levitre) and Harris/Lutui. Hopefully Turner/Spencer become the backup OG's (cut Amano) and still draft OG in the 1st or 2nd round.

I understand we've lost a ton of OG's this off-season and need to make some depth signings, I just hope neither are the opening day RG starter.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    Nate should stay...Hawk gotta go.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,624
    [IMG]

Good signings for depth. No arguments here.
    BiscoPhan11, JCBRAVE and Titans Eternal high five this.