Titans are 9 point dogs in Vegas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

merriman doesn't take it ON the a**.

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Fans in SD are confident, but it's a nervous confidence because they know they could blow it yet again in the playoffs. How do you go 13-3 the previous year, pick off Brady 3 times, totally outplay the Pats and still lose the game at home where they were undeafeated for the season? Choke, that's how. :brow: :yes:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd be nervous if Norv Turner was coaching my team in the playoffs.

Their saving grace is Fisher's poor record against West Coast teams.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If we were 100% healthy the spread might be inside 6 points. The chargers are going to get 3 points just playing at home.

A poster said that albert deserves defensive mvp over bob sanders. That's moronic. Haynesworth missed 3 games and was mediocre at best in a couple other games because of injury.

5. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

If you want to talk about Karma, then maybe Shawne gets kicked out of the league for cheating!

6. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Haynesworth should be the defensive MVP and not Sanders, because Indy D can live without Sanders, Tenn is a different team without Haynesworth

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Guys, we are going to be the fan favorites for the whole playoffs in my opinion. Karma should be with us. There will be some Favre love for sure.

I'd say this is the pecking order for Karma.

1.Titans - Pretty much they will be the playoff dawgs. Fans will be with us for that alone. Vince is an intriguing story and will always be the underdog, and loved for it. And the Titans are winning games with sheer heart all year. what we don't have, is that Golden State Warrior thing. We are not fun to watch. But we should be the fan favorites for the playoffs because everyone loves the underdawg.

2. Green Bay - Favre love fest will be on. One more for Brett. Plus he is a dawg to the big boys like Patriots, Dallas ( never won there), and Indy. Green Bay will be loved by all for the most part.

3. Washington - Who will not be rooting for Collins and the talentless Skins. The loss of Sean Taylor will help. Potential big matchup would be with Dallas as far as a fun factor.

4. NY Giants - Should have the NY fan base, plus the media. Could be late blooming darlings if Eli can avoid the stupid is as stupid does moments. Biggest fun factor would be against Brother.

5. Dallas - Media needs them in the Superbowl. I think that will generate some support for them if Green Bay goes down. Romo has survived the whole botched snap incident, but the girls and the desire to see another botched snap will work against him as far as the fans. Plenty of fans will be rooting for more disaster.

6. San Diego - They have LT, but Rivers seems to be disliked in general. I don't think they will catch on as a darling, but against New England, they will have a boatload of fans should they get there.

7. Pittsburgh - I don't think there will be support here, unless there is a potential matchup with Dallas. People would love to see that.

8. Indianapolis - Normally, they would be hated. But honestly, the Pats will turn them into darlings. They will be heavily rooted for in the AFC championship should it come to that.

9. New England - Everyone hates them now. The NY media especially. They are arrogant and confident, but many will want them in the superbowl for entertainment reasons alone.

10. Seattle - There will be some love for Shawn Alexander if he can get close. But the Boring Superbowl will not be forgotten.

11. Jacksonville - Nobody to root for on this team, but have some electric moments, so I will push them above the Bucs

12. Tampa Bay - Nobody really cares about this team, and Garcia is still thought of as swinging from the other side of the plate. No real love here from anyone as I see it.

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Phi did you leave the Colts out on purpose?

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It was just habit. I have now added the poor saps.

10. Keep the Faith. Go Titans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar