Rumor Titans Believe 4-8 Weeks for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Sep 30, 2013.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

When I see '4-8' weeks I assume at 4 weeks he can move around, stay in shape, etc. It is just that there is a risk of re-injury that should dissipate by week 8.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

KC - 1
    @SEA - 2
    SF - 3
    BYE - 4
    @STL - 5
    JAX - 6
    INDY - 7 (Thurs game)
    @OAK - 8

Hopefully it's 5 weeks. I'd love for him to return after the Bye, although I believe Fitzmagic can take STL & JAX.. so we might play it safe and have him return vs Indy on primetime. That would be nice. I'm still praying he's back for STL, I want him to beat Fisher.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Starter

I just don't see it that way. I see that as 4-8 weeks before he can consider practicing/playing and he probably isn't going to be 100% until next year. Nobody comes back from an injury at 100%. That is why so many guys re-injury themselves, like Bleedy Ray yesterday.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

4-8 weeks diagnosis after that hit isn't terrible. I sure thought it was going to be season ending for him but thankfully it is not. I really do hope that he recovers fully healthy to lead this team again this season at the same rate he was doing before he got hurt
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

When I saw the cart... I thought season ending as well. Thank god it's not that.
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

8 weeks to me tho still feels like it is season ending because that is another 8 weeks he is not going to get experience. We are having a great start to this 2013 season then this hit happened. Frustration is the word I use
  7. Chronos

Chronos Starter

Just used my first ignore. I feel all happy inside now...
    • High Five High Five x 5
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Still awaiting MRI results apparently. If they released the 4-8 week info, they must feel like he had a slight dislocation in which structural damage is very limited/non-existent. If this the case, they could still get an unpleasant surprise from the MRI results. Fingers crossed.
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

If and when he comes back to the field this year, how many hits before he gets this "dislocation" popped out again?
  10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Adam Shefter: Look at me! Look at me!

Seriously. It could be 4-8 weeks, but how could Shefter know that if the team doesn't the extent of Locker's injury?
    • High Five High Five x 1