Rumor Titans Believe 4-8 Weeks for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Sep 30, 2013.

1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I feel horrible to even say it but this injury very likely will lead to us drafting a prospect to either develop behind Locker or straight up replace him.
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Maybe TWW2 could trade his book on shoulder injuries for a book on hip injuries and let us know ;)
  3. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

is this you TWW2?

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Jake was gunshy as it was, and rushed a lot of his passes.

I cant see him coming in after missing 8 weeks and "picking up where he left off"
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

I disagree here but it all depends on how his hip feels. He is making a real progress in this offense and he is much more improved than I ever thought he would be.
  6. 520

520 Starter

i think jake will come in after injury be good and give us hope for next season if not get us into playoffs this week
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Maybe not enough hugs as a child. Negative attention is better than no attention.. right?!?!?
  8. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

This sux in more ways than one. I think any one who watched the end of that game yesterday saw a considerable drop off in production from Jake to Fitz. At least it appeared to me that way to me anyway.

This is hard for me to accept because I found myself really starting to pull for this team and the zero turnovers. I don't think everything is all doom and gloom without Jake, but I don't share the same perspective as most that Fitz is a valuable option for a long term replacement. Maybe I'm a bit biased....Idk

As he is a member of the Titans and me being a fan I wish him the best, but I fear our awesome "no turnover" streak we started will end under Fitz's play. All will be forgiven as long as we continue to WIN!

Here is to hoping!!!!
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

I hope like hell im wrong. The positive spin on it, is that the line should be a much more gelled unit by then.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Ya know I'm kinda upset with line for even allowing those guys to get to Jake, but in all honesty is isn't their fault. It was a freak accident. I was just really enjoying watching us get better and better each week.

I really want a great post-McNair QB to root for and I felt like Jake was becoming that. It's depressing to think that we have to wait ANOTHER year for him to potentially play a full season.