Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Bills Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 19, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    The offense with Hass at QB was outstanding. To say anything negative about Palmer after that game boggles my mind.

As for Gray I don't care if you do have a few LBs missing. Still no excuse IMO. That was as bad as it gets. I don't know what the problem is with the tackling but that was the worst game I've ever seen for a team tackling. Like the offense was playing against stationary dummies (I'd call them tackling dummies but that would be too kind).
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,815
    So... choosing the run plays with Harper when we weren't just outside the Endzone was ok..? ;)

That's my biggest complaint about Palmer... his play-calling and decisions. He's improving, though. A lot.

But, he still manages to get plays in that are head scratchers.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    That Gray sure can yell though.
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $214
    not saying palrmer is perfect. I didn't like a few of the run calls with harper, but overall I can't complain. Nobody calls a perfect game.

I will be glad when we get locker back though. Hass played an alright game (great 4th down pass to Nate for the win!!!!), but lets face it today was all about CJ. I think Hass was trying to drive me crazy on the last 2 drives with the 2 yard passes on 3rd and long in CRITICAL situations. But at least he didn't turn the ball over.

The thing that has really stood out to me about the last 2 wins (other than the running game) is the mistake free play. Limit the penalties/turnovers and we win. I those 2 things really killed us in all of our losses.
    Bonky high fives this.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    GUYS WE ARE ON A WINNING STREAK
    cdubbs2121, GoT, Scarecrow and 2 others high five this.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,815
    dtm586 and The Playmaker high five this.
  7. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Per Wyatt's Twitter

8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Someone tell me why @KennyBritt_18 is on da sideline on 3rd downs so much? -- TP (@datboyTP)

Kenny Britt retweeted that. :eek:
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    You should reply because he is the 4th or 5th best pass catcher on the team.