Titans catch scrutiny

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:wave:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Here's my favorite part:

"Williams, who battled injuries in his first two seasons, appears to be making the most progress so far in minicamps and has been working at all three receiver positions."

Nice. Mel Kiper has to be right SOMEtime.

"Fisher indicated on Thursday the Titans aren't interested in former Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans receiver Eric Moulds, who is still available."

Thank goodness.

Said offensive coordinator Norm Chow: "Yeah, it would be nice to get an older guy, but I don't think we should get an older guy just to get an older guy. He has to be able to help.''

I wonder what is the likelihood of Jones, R.Williams and Roby/Orr being the starting guys.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

very good. rookies dont start around here unless they are mind blowingly good.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

like Reynaldo Hill. :grrhee:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the rookies get some time, but I think it would take a miracle for one of them to get one of the top two spots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar