Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Colts Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,928
    By being totally unprepared.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,005
  3. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $781
    I was thinking at the start of the 2nd half, I bet they wait until its too late to put Jake in. He really did not have much chance with the time he was given. That 80 yard TD should have never happened.

Looks like we need to replace a few high schoolers with some real players.And maybe a coach also.

Hass was in no condition to play.
  4. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,522
    Palmer sucks and they didnt start Locker. Its really just that simple.
    1 people high five this.
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    We let them get their hopes up early instead of doing what we should have been.

When you let inferior teams stick around, this happens often.
  6. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    There is some evidence behind your statement, Locker has come up short in both games especially against the Saints where we could have won and he took the sack. He needs to know that he needs to have an internal clock in his head when in the pocket and if its not there he needs to run. But he hasnt gone into one game this season where he knew he would play and start. Let's wait for that to happen next season before jumping to conclusions
  7. KyTitan Rookie

Moolah:
    $0
    Seriously, who cleared Hasslebeck to play today? It was painfully obvious he wasn't in shape to play.
    2 people high five this.
  8. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    The coaching staff thought they had Tebow at QB and allowed 3+ quarters of pathetic play, before making a needed switch at the position....
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,515
    Palmer & Hasselbeck need to die.

#inshock
  10. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    I totally agree. This is just embarrassing. I have no doubt that if Locker had started this game we win in a blowout. To let Hasselbeck play on one leg is a huge insult to Jake. I mean c'mon man! It says to me that Munchak thinks that a one-legged MH is better than Jake. GTFO! Literally.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.