Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Colts Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    'the Diva' sucks pretty real bad so just give it up.

How did the little guy do today... let me see second on the team in rushing but strategically 28 got 19 carries so your precious stat of 20 carries by the little guy dont get dinged this week - lol

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your right I saw Titans #10 lead blocking for Ballard on that last drive

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

His 20th carry would have gone for 80 duh.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your other 6 posts just as ignorant as this one?

5. Tank

Tank Guest

That's knit picking. I saw him throw a touchdown to the other team. Does that make a case for he lost the game. Then you'll say jake didn't call that play or jake didn't miss a 57 yd fg. This loss is on jake, if you can't see that, then your mother should put you on the short bus to school

6. Tank

Tank Guest

Jake probably Didn't miss that touchdown pass to Nate Washington or a completely wide open Kendall wright when he got stupid open on that post corner route. GoT you are an idiot

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

I dont see that cause JL played well enough. Heck he outrushed the 'playmaker' and only made a few mistakes from the QB position. MM made more errors and he was not being blitzed hardly any at all.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you happen too see Cook sipping a pepsi in the lockeroom during the second half, or the run game being poop all day long? How about the DE the Titans drafted not making plays - like anyone is surprised by that

blaming this L on JL is fine and all if your level of NFL knowledge is limited

9. Tank

Tank Guest

How is it limited the defense kept us in the game and had constant pressure on luck all day.Derrick Morgan was the guy we drafted and was a terror for luck all day with hurries and knock downs and a sack, so you sound stupid on that point. Do you really want to blame the run game with a make shift o line. Then you top it off by saying blaming the loss on jake is fine, that is what this whole debate was about and you took my side. Your level of intelligence is non existent.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently your level of NFL knowledge is limited...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar