Titans Cuts to 53

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Seriously, add in the fact the dude folded up like a lawn chair when somebody laid a finger on him.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

It's a new day for sure for Titan football. I think you have a lot of things to be excited about. JRob has put a premium on not only talent but the overall culture of the team. Seeing guys gone like Hunter and Sankey is an addition by subtraction and will only contribute to a winning culture. I think things will continue to improve and get better. Not even Mularkey can mess this up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

McCluster**** wasn't the "gadget" guy that people keep saying he is.

He was ok at catching out of the backfield. There's still 3 backs here that can do that. Any gadget,end-around or gadget play he was ever involved in lost yardage.

With Henry and Murray you think "smashmouth", but really both of them are shifty and can take it the endzone if they get going. No need for a scat back when you have a couple of bigger guys that can both pound and run.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

On Mars it would in fact be red.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I know just trying to please the dudes that think we need randle el on this team since Mularkey coached him and threw around the term exotic this offseason.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I like smash mouth. Let's keep the exotic to the cheerleaders.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

So now that the league wide QB shuffle has taken place and everyone looking seems to have signed a new backup, I think it's safe to say we sneak Tanny onto the practice squad sometime in the next 24 hours.

8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

If I could have picked 3 players to cut from this team, they would have been: Hunter, McCluster, Sankey... in that order.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

LAST SUNDAY WITHOUT TITAN FOOTBALL

2 TONE BLUE RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS

TITAN UP BABY

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]
    Should have added Akeem Ayers to this list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar