Titans D after 2 games- good or bad?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

The secondary is really, really bad. We also haven't had much of a pass rush the first two weeks either. Despite all of the bending we've done for the most part we haven't broken - and that's all that matters.

It's going to get tougher in a hurry though. Carr can sling it. Houston has weapons. Our midseason stretch is REALLY tough too.

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Go to the Lions message board....looks like ours from last week....lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

As bad as it looks watching them, they aren't giving up TDs...so there's that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah, there are areas that could use improvement, but overall they are pretty good and will keep us in games. Oline coach and OC are what I think need addressed now. I actually think our personnel is pretty good all around.

Still not sure why Greg Roman's picture isn't up on Titansonline by now. Surely they have better IT people than this.

5. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Our secondary might be worst in the league talent wise. I would cut Cox right now if I was Mularkey. He's an embarrassment. Mccourty is not too far behind. Our linebackers cannot tackle in space. D - line is below average at best yet we've allowed 1 td in 2 games. Lebeau is great

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Problem with this team is offense. Marcus still very inconsistent. I know everyone bashing the fans that criticize him today since he did lead the comeback but we need him to play like he played in the fourth quarter every weekend in order to win. Running game is good Henry and Demarco both running well. We really need Kendall Wright back

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Definitely above average. The 1 TD stat is amazing. Yet we've seen some bad things as well.

I think all in all, LeBeau is doing the best with what he's got. Not the most talented unit in the league

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Secondary is better then expected. Pass rush is too inconsistent and reliant on scheme for my like. Could use one more pass rusher, 1 ILB (preferably who can stay on the field in the nickel/dime), future CBs.

Seems good so far. Penalties made it hard to really judge though.

9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Considering that Minnesota is leading Green Bay by 3 going into the 3rd quarter, I don't feel so bad about losing last week.

Granted, it ain't pretty, but our defense works. And like I said before today's game, nobody is looking forward to playing the Titans this year.

How many Lions got injured today again?

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We beat the Lions up pretty good. Getting their LB's out was fantastic. Sharpe got a 15 yarder for a crackback, but he may have won the game for us....

Can you believe we started 5 drives inside the 10 yard line. Amazing we scored what we did.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar