Titans early Xmas present................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

They are doing free Pabst during tem tournament time at all of the bowling alleys. The Bills can't compete when the bowling alleys get rockin'.

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Thanks for posting that article.

I am thinking about heading down to the game this Sunday. It'll be my first live Titans game.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

having 3 NFL teams, 3 NHL teams, 2 MLB teams, and 2 NBA teams, i'd be surprised if any of their stadium ever got fully occupied.

5. This is Buffalo, not NY City. They aren't in the same general area. They are on opposite ends of the state...

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ill be there too, i have 2 tickets, but my uncle has a pair also he is giving me, so I have yet to deciede where to sit

7. take the religious discussion elsewhere...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

9. Yes, well I'm sure there are Bill O'Reilly boards out there for people who want to wage the War on Christmas. But goTitans.com has been deemed a (mostly) religion-free zone.

Wishing someone a Merry Christmas or a CHappy Chanukah (it has already started) is fine. Debating the finer points of why the X in Xmas is pagan is not...

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:applause:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar