Titans fail to get help for Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well hopefully the new brick technique will help some of their catching out

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

im sure there is a reason we drafted the WR's in the spots we did....it will all work out in the end

3. well if anyone will look at me sig they will see that paul williams is going to be an absolute beast and everyone is gonna be super happy

4. titansfan4eva24

i think chris davis is a gonna be a speedy lil guy

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The judgements are silly, so are the predictions on here...

6. u dont think that hes going to be any good then?

7. titansfan4eva24

personally i think the WR's we drafted this year have way more upside than the ones we drafted in 2005

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

can't see your sig image btw.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Give the new WR's some time they all bring something unique to the table and will contribute I think they will be good and we still have BJ who will break out this year.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

sure u say that now...but must i remind u that Jones, Roby and Williams all had very sucussful college carrers... also every year when the draft comes...so much hype that u almost forget bout any other draft and think that this one has better players....like trust me when we drafted roby, jones, and williams i remember i was as thrilled as i was w/ we drafted these 3...if not more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar