Titans, Giants and Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The more attention we get the bigger the target on our back gets.

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Not really. Guess if he'd only check, he'd see that Eli has the 3rd highest QB rating in the NFC and 5th rated overall. If that's terrible, then I'll take terrible any day.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Giants have had an easy run so far, but man they got a brutal schedule after the 49ers

at Pitt
    Dallas
    at Philly
    Baltimore
    at Arizona
    at Washington
    Philly
    Dallas
    at Carolina
    Vikings

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Nobody's schedule is worse than the steelers. Have you seen that one? Ouch

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Nothing comes easy when every team is gunning for you. The NFC East games are the only ones that concern me. Pittsburgh is not playing their best ball now, so maybe this is a good time to get them. I think we'll have fun with Flacco at home. Arizona's offense can be scary and going back to when they were in our division; always played us tough.

I see us splitting the remainder of our divisional games. A sweep of Dallas would be sweet...

[EDIT] Hardest parts of schedule that I see are Nov. 2 hosting Dallas at home and then Nov. 9 at Philadelphia.

One month later it reverses: Dec. 7 hosting Philadelphia at home and then Dec 14 at Dallas

Either could be a positive or negative turning point

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I try not to worry about anybody but our's.

And, after looking at our schedule the rest of the way (@KC, Indy, GB, @Chi, @Jax, NYJ, @Det, Clev, @Hou, Pitt, @Indy) I can't see us going any worse (and this would be worse case scenario) than 11-5.

7. titansfan4eva24

Yes, well it was part of the conversation. I was simply pointing something out.

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

We have been getting mad respect since week 4. Every analyst says we are the best team in football. I knew in my heart last year we had the best defense, we were just lacking a good offensive flow. Now that we have the flow we are untouchable.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Don't take it the wrong way.

I just said I don't worry about anybody sked but ours.

10. titansfan4eva24

Its cool. No worries bro. Just a lil testy after todays game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar