Rumor Titans going after Marvin Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really like Doctson or Thomas in round 2 now but if we add Matthews that would be huge. He's a deep threat who was misused in Miami and hasn't entered his prime yet. We add a quality RT or Laremy Tunsil to this offense and we're going to be exciting to watch on offense next season.

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I like Fuller > Coleman = Docton at 33.

If we end up signing a FA I think we target Kendall Fuller or McKenzie hard at 33.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'd rather sign Benjamin if we were looking at a FA WR. To me he brings 2 things that we just don't have which is raw blazing speed to get deep and also a dynamic return guy.

Personally looking long term I would pay Benjamin this yr and then let Wright hit the FA market next yr.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Of all the FA WRs I like Sanu the best.

I bet he ends up going to a team like the Pats and looking pretty damn good.

Marvin Jones would be my #2 behind Sanu.

It's a weak class, but I'm not a big fan of Matthews for whatever reason.

5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Hunter has had some good games, and he was a baller at UT. Plus, while we all like to crack on him, none of the WR's numbers have been impressive. Delanie Walker is the only guy getting catches. With a new offensive staff...Robiske being a long time WR coach, I hope they can get more out of the entire group.

Some of their problems stemmed from the OL issues, and the QB not having much time to find the open WR. The other issue I noticed is that our WR's don't seem to be running shorter routes or many crossing routes, in order to quickly get open. That needs to change. I guess we'll also find out if their WR coach, Jefferson, wasn't part of the problem.

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I'm excited to what happens tomorrow. Sanu would be nice to get but Jones would make me happy to. I just don't want Mike Wallace, he doesn't run good routes and has lots of drops.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I like Matthews the most with Benjamin behind him.

8. Carp

Carp Starter

I like Benjamin the most. Good production despite a rotating door at QB in Cleveland this season. He's a burner. I wouldn't breat the bank for him though. 4 years and 30 million is about the max I'd go for him.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Sounds like Chargers are going to sign Benjamin

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jones is a solid pickup at a reasonable price. I can't think of any argument against it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar