Titans going DB???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Now I hope we get a corner, just so DW can get his panties in a wad...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You wont want the wrath of my 10 pages on this forum!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

A lot of value at CB in the second round if I had to guess. I like Chase Minnifield in the third if he's there. Good NB guy if they're comfortable with Verner on the outside.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not saying this won't happen, but we are smack dab in the middle of smokescreen season, guys. Any story about what a team is probably/definitely going to do needs to be taken with a gigantic grain of salt.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I dont trust Nick Saban corners,

The guy is a master secondary coach, and can easily mask the flaws of hhis corners. It is hard to get a good read on them, and remember Barron helped him alot. His corners arent left on an island often.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If they want a DB round one, they should trade down to the top of round 2, and take Jenkins.

I'd rather see them take a Hightower, and then trade up in the second for Jenkins.

7. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

kirkpatrick was

8. Stan

Stan Infinite

I don't really understand all the hype for Gilmore. Aside from good run support kid doesn't bring all that much. Jenkins is the best corner in the draft, but he's not even on our board. If we get a DB Kirk and Barron are definitely the best options. None of the DEs in this draft besides Ingram standout either.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Not to mention, its a lot easier to cover in college when you have the talent in the front seven that Bama had curbstomping the quarterback.

I'd say the Bama QB's usually had to cover for less than three seconds. Not to mention the fact that there were no QB's in the SEC worth a glass of warm spit last year.

Not saying Kirkpatrick isn't a stud, just saying he had it about as easy as it gets in college football.

10. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

You know, i dont mean to challenge you on that, but ill have to see film on it.

Im sure his physical abilities are top notch, I just question how he plays the position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar