Titans have some work to do in ticket sales

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Gorilla, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

The dumbest thing about the stadium is that they don't have "Duke's" Liqour bar upstairs ... having to walk all the way down the ramp or wait in the elevator line for 30 minutes is ridiculous. I drink beer, so I am fine .. but my wife is a wine drinker and guess who gets to go for refills?

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dallas does it right- not just now but even in the old Cowboy stadium. They have a "Tailgate Zone" that cost about $10 to get in (pre and post game). They have great bands playing, beer is around $5 and super hot babes working the counters. The cheerleaders show up pre-game and mingle around with the crowd. They serve liquor in the zone also. GREAT experience.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:applause: (I gues I've high fived too much)

So true. Some retard is in charge of our fan experience- especially in regards to marketing. The guys/gals who are spending the dough are usually the ones AT THE BAR. The families may come to one game a season, that's about it. Stop with the BS "witch hunt" text conduct policy. Institute a warning system that includes the alleged person signing a warning or something like that. Our stadium drives away the spenders.

And they should be ashamed not to change things up under the assumption that prior sellouts mean people are satisfied. You should be PRO-ACTIVE and reward those folks who are dropping cash to come rather than RE-ACTIVE and pumping profit dry. That is good business.

I've been to Seahawks, Bears, Packers, Patriots, Saints, Falcons, Chargers, Steelers (best by far) and their gameday experience SMOKES ours. Hell- they ought to tap this board for ideas to improve the experience. I guarantee you we could do it for less than they will spend hiring security to throw people out for one half game.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

If they could install a fast-forward button for all of the freaking commercial time-outs, that would improve the game day experience the most of all.

They need to have a scrolling bar at the bottom of the screen for ads so they can cut out some commercial times on TV.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you sit across the scoreboard from me. Get used to LOTS of visiting fans.

Its ok cause they all suck!

6. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

Not to mention the "Crown Royal Girls" giving out free shots before the game outside the stadium ;) Best thing about the stadium - escalators! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar