Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans injury report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans running back Shonn Greene (knee), defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle), cornerback Coty Sensabaugh (concussion), defensive end Derrick Morgan (shoulder), linebacker Patrick Bailey (hamstring), linebacker Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), tackle David Stewart (calf), cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson and quarterback Jake Locker (hip/knee) did not practice on Wednesday.

Running back Jackie Battle (neck) and safety Michael Griffin (foot) are on the team’s Injury Report, but practiced fully on Wednesday.

Coach Mike Munchak said he expects Sensabaugh to practice in some capacity on Thursday.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $791
    It just occurred to me. the NFL must be the most injury prone game in modern history huh? I understand the demand and strain it takes to play the game but gah. So many injuries, week in week out. Anyone have any statistics?
  3. Chance9 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $420
    When is Greene expected to make his return
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I think Greene is supposed to be close by the Niners game but I would not be shocked to see him close to 100% until after the bye week.
  4. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    We need Greene back badly
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,516
    gambling
  5. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    Why is Reynaud not on there? Is missing a brain not cause to miss practice?
  6. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    we need to be 100% after the bye. we need to go on a big run of wins. it can be done.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,031
    Wtf... Jake Locker is hurt?!
  8. alpreb Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $39
    When you use enough drugs to beef up muscle mass over the limit of the body, more injuries are pretty standard fare.