Titans Jets MNF Flex Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Good.

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

My buddy Chuckna$ty of Chattanooga still rocks the Chris Brown every gameday because he is both ironic and cheap. I put Jurrell on my new nflshop hoodie and will be getting ayers on my next jersey for certain. I'm also in the market for a dachshund with the right attitude that I can name Jurrell if you know people, in, you know, the dachshund game.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

:puke:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am going incognito to the colts titans game next weekend. I am wearing a preds jersey.

I am thoroughly ashamed of this team.. I don't even feel like taking the normal tiny but of flak I receive from the home fans. Not worth it. I'm just gonna go in gang neutral colors and enjoy the game.

This would be the first time in about 13 years of Titan fandom that I would even consider doing that. I no longer care.

Once playoff time hits ill be rooting for the colts anyway.. So I personally won't be the slightest bit upset if the colts mop the floor with this team. Hopeless case this season. After the jags loss, I was officially done with the titans this year. And I've been a faithful die hard since 1999... Been through plenty of bad seasons.. But this one gives me little reason for enthusiasm. BTW, my Texan friend went down to the game and got tickets from stubhub for six dollars each for sunday.. It's an ugly scene.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I remember a few years ago when the Titans would call the Jaguars stadium, which was Alltell Stadium at the time, "All Titans Stadium" because we would always own them there.... it was a Jeff Fisher joke.

Now it seems our stadium has become that place... for the other 31 teams in the league. Scarecrow and I were disgusted by the amount of Steelers fans when we went earlier this season. I can't even imagine how bad it was with the Bears fans.

I don't really blame people for selling their tickets though. I blame the organization and the team. If Bud does not want the embarrassment of having our home stadium overran with opponents fans then he needs to hire some quality coaches and players. Maybe when he decides to put a quality product on the field we will take our stadium back. Until then... I think its only going to get worse.

6. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

They don't flex Monday games. Changing the date can screw a lot of people's travel schedules up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar