Titans @ N.Y. Jets OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TennesseeTitans

TennesseeTitans Starter

Hi, everyone! Our Titans will try to win their first game of the 2009 NFL season when they travel to the New Jersey Meadowlands and play Mark Sanchez and the New York Jets for a 12:00PM Central Time kickoff. Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf will announce the game for the NFL On CBS, with WTVF CBS 5 televising in Nashville. LET'S GO TITANS!!!!! ;)

http://prod.static.titans.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/titans-jets-2007.pdf

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092711/209/REG3/titans@jets

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/03-CBS-E.html

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i've got a bad feeling, i hope they prove me wrong.

3. TitanGene

TitanGene Starter

It could be a tricky game. The Jets have a good D & we do not. Best we can hope for is to force Sanchez into some rookie mistakes & capitalize on them. If we do lose were in BIG trouble. I am thinking this will be a lower scoring type of game. Something like a 20-17 score with our Titans coming out on top.... :yes:

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

5. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Hey now, don't get ahead of yourself on our D. Amazing rush D, poor pass D. Although, our pass D should be better then it is showing, I think they turn it around this week and show that we have one of the best D's in the NFL.

J-E-F-F JEFF JEFF JEFF!!!!

Go titans!

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont think a loss would shock any of us at this point. Most of us will give up on the playoffs but i dont think anyone will be throwing things at the tv if we play like crap.

Will be fun just to see how bad our players want it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Back to Titans football today... Tough D(especially on those down-field plays :suspect:), running game and a well managed game by Kerry :suspect:.
    Final score Titans 23.6 - Jets 14.6

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to the unreasonable overreaction that will follow for the next week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jetsknicks1

jetsknicks1 Starter

Good luck today guys. Hoping for a good, injury free game.....and. of course, a Jets win. GO JETS

10. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!

Titan Fans Are You Ready?

:woot:Let's Get It On!:spud:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar