Titans @ N.Y. Jets OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think it was TitansWillWin who said this will be kerrys last game as a starter for us. He may be right. Bud Adams i think is ready to put his guy in.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This was one of the most frustrating Titans games I've seen in awhile (not for lack of choices).
    - The pass defense was straight up embarrassing as usual.
    - Mouton has no business returning punts for us. I can't believe Fisher stuck with him throughout the game. I'd rather he put in someone with zero return experience that can actually catch than go back to Mouton.
    - Kerry continues to prove he can't make a play when it counts. Yeah yeah, the receivers dropped some balls but KC's stats speak for itself. I wanted to give him one more chance but after today I'm firmly in favor of replacing him with VY, just to see what he can do.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Jeff said he thinks kerry played well today. So if Bud doesn't step in, we will not be seeing VY next week.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he said at the press conference after the game VY got injured that Vince would be our quarterback when he got healthy...Jeff is not a very honest guy if you' haven't noticed..

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i pretty much figured Fisher would keep Collins in. it would take Collins throwing 5 INT and being Booed at Home before Fisher puts Vy in.

6. TitanGene

TitanGene Starter

Well took me since 1pm or so to regain access to the forum as i kept getting server error messages.

Anyways, 0-3 we can kiss the post season goodbye unless the rest of the division folds. Mouton solely blew this game as he gave the Jets 14 points. Very frustrating game to watch. Might be time to try some new things cause the current setup aint working....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar