Titans pick 10th

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1. Manti Te'o- I have a feeling he falls when we get closer to April. Maybe a poor national championship game gets the ball rolling a bit quicker. McCarthy can't stay healthy and he would be BPA if the usual top guys get drafted like projected. I say go with the franchise MLB over a LSU pass rusher or interior OL.

2. Barrett Jones- Already explained in my last post. Fits in anywhere, good against both run and pass, very smart, could be our leader on the line for next decade.

3. Matt Elam- take your pick at safety. Position is so deep Elam could go early 2nd or even 4th depends on which teams like whom. I just said Elam because this is my dream draft and he's going to be a good one.

4. Sylvester Williams- pass rushing DT. For some reason I've been liking these UNC guys lately. They brought in some really good recruiting classes but with horrible coaching and program instability they've pretty much just been a waste there. Let's take a flyer on him. Wish we could go DL earlier, at least we have FA and cap room.

2. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

no picking guys with broken necks in the top 10

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

are we still on the bandwagon of moving Ayers to DE or nah?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh I have no idea, outside of very few positions, I do not like position changes.

5. The Playmaker

well ****

time to fall in love with someone else

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I love Jones as well, and would probably still be very tempted to take him if he was there. He is a guy you put on the field no matter what. I'd say between Jones, Brown, or Ayers......one has to be capable of playing MLB.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I want a DT, but he also needs to be their BPA.

8. The Playmaker

ZACH BROWN CAN BE MLB OKAY DONE DEAL

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Corner, Oline, Safety, Oline, Corner, Oline, Safety...this is how our draft should go

We then pick up Brian Urlacher since he doesn't like the fans in Chicago..we do this by giving him a shi* ton of money(since we have money to blow)...maybe pickup a big boy DT too(Alan Branch?)

DE: Morgan/Wimbley/Ayers
    DT: Casey/Branch/Martin/Klug
    OLB:McCarthy/Witherspoon(resigned)
    MLB:Urlacher/Witherspoon
    OLB:Brown
    CB:McCourty/1st round pick/Verner/Sensabaugh/Campbell
    FS: Griff/M Martin?
    SS: 3rd round pick

Objections?

Of coarse this whole plan is useless if Teo falls to us...

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I vote yes seeing that he's completely incapable of covering anybody and he's really good at rushing the passer...I think with him Morgan and Wimbley it wouldn't even be a question about whether or not we need to draft a DE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar