Titans "prepared to spend" in FA?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Give me Stephon Gilmore at CB.
    I wanted Berry and Lattimore in the def backfield. But since KC signed Berry, I'll take option 2, Gilmore and Adams.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Just say no to Alshon. Dude is gonna rip somebody off and then get suspended. Pass. I'm also against Bouye. Played ok but is not worth big time CB money. I'd rather spend that kind of money on someone more proven like Revis or Gilmore.

I want Desean Jackson. Speedy home-run hitting vet who won't break the bank like Alshon. He can be our #1 with Matthews and Tajae as solid supporting cast next to him.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I really don't want Alshon....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I hope we pass on him as well. I'd rather have Jackson or even Patterson

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I dont feel any kind of way towards us pursuing Jeffery. Im not going to pretend as if he wouldnt be a huge upgrade over what we have right now. If he is in a Titans jersey im sure by then he knows and has agreed to everything that Jrob and Mularkey expect from him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

There is zero question he is better than what we have im with you. The problem is, his history with injury/missing time etc...AND dude is gonna get paid to top it off...I do want a FA WR...Then we can roll heavy defense

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Jackson is another guy that stays hurt a lot and only seems to play hard when his deal is up. The fact that pryor went for over 1000 yards with the worst qb in the league, could explode here with MM and he wont break the bank either. I am on board with patterson, if nothing else huge upgrade in the return game.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This "news" is connecting dots at best.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Revis is done bro

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Done as a starter for sure

Might have enough left to play NB

But is it worth tainting a legacy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar