Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Ready to Settle QB Question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: Most Titans players have pledged their support for Steve McNair while indicating they have faith in Billy Volek as well. Many indicated Monday that they are hoping McNair's fate will be determined soon so all parties can move forward. Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said Volek is ready to step in if that is how the situation plays out. "Billy's role right now, he is our most experienced guy and he is the starter. If there comes a point where that ends up being the way we are going to go, Billy will be ready to step in there," Fisher said. "He has no other choice right now other than to do what he has been doing, and that is run the huddle and execute the offense and assume that leadership role that he has so far this offseason. If for some reason it works out where Steve is not going to be here, then Billy is going to get himself ready to play, but that is a hypothetical situation, and I'll deal with that when we are able to be certain about which direction we're going."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Moolah:
    $0
    Billy better step up to keep his rep up!!!!

WORD!!!!!!!!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    Translation: "We still don't know what the hell is going on."
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

i hope that this gets resolved so that we know what we are going into the season with from the get go
  4. Slipjack Guest

Young will start by 10-01 against the Cowboys.
  5. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Well put. :ha:
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Or sooner IMO. Unless Volek is really lighting it up and staying healthy I could see VY playing early. VY will do his best, working his butt off to learn the system ASAP.
  7. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    I hope this situation doesn't sour Bulluck on the team. I'm thinking the McNair situation is why Bullock protested some of the offseason workouts. (spelling corrected on Bulluck)
  8. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    who is Bullock? :rolleyes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    bizarro world Bulluck?
Thread Status: