Titans Ready to Show Off New Offense in Preseason Opener

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

reminds me of the time the put Vince in during the '06 opener against the NYJ and Dyson intercepts it like he was playing right field in aa minor league baseball... of course Vince got the hook right away... memories... :))

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kerryfrickingcollins:clown:

3. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

You're right about that Puck. And "The Hawk" is gonna fly high! He's hard-working and a fast learner. Look for good things to come.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hawkins catches 2 td's tonight. Drew Bennett tears his ACL. Rob Bironas doesn't attempt a FG.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...such as throwing the ball; catching the ball; running without falling down; stopping people who run towards the QB, holding on to the ball, etc....

6. The Playmaker

Where is the seal Avvie?

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Im not getting too excited, our offense will probably be vanilla. I think they just want to see how certain players look in certain spots, see if we are getting the right formation and things like that.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I am. I want to see how everyone looks. We might be able to figure out a little bit, when it comes to which WRs and DEs we will keep. We also need to look at depth at CB.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Well yeah of course I am excited to finally see us play a game, but I just think our offense won't pull out all the tricks.

10. The Playmaker

The 3 players I'll be watching the most in no order.

1) CJ- 1st round pick
    2) Paul Williams- could be a factor
    3) Chris Hope- come back from injury

I didn't want to pick VY because that's obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar