Titans receivers revisited

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Yeah but Wycheck is not usually praised for his athletic play. no doubt Troupe has the ability to be an All-Pro, but I still can't erase that image of him dressed as an Ice Pricness or whatever it was!:hmm:
  3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

What about this Ice Princess thing. I missed something here.
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

around Christmas time he was on tv dressed up for some Christmas play - it was horrible, HORRIBLE!
  5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Glad I missed it.
  6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Forgot to add we have Grant Mattos on the PS, too. Funny, there is a USC WR (Mattos) and a Texas WR (Thomas) in place for our future QB.

I'm actually wondering if Kinney might be a draft day trade. I know that's foolish, but I think the FO will explore its options to retrieve a 3rd rd pick and trim cap space if possible. If so, I think they might add David Thomas from Texas as a project. He kind of looks as good as Scaife, maybe better, from the little bit I've seen.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Obviously means we will get Jay Cutler.
  8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:lol:

I see it! The bones have spoken!
  9. i think that troupe needs to be our starter at TE this year, he was really productive when we got the ball in his hands, and he has a tremendous amout of athletic ability, and hes very tough to bring down from what i have seen
  10. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I've heard a lot of people talk about trading Kinney and i'm starting to believe that would be good decision. I think it will be stretching it to get a 3rd round pick for him.

Before this whole Mcnair scenorio, I wanted to trade Volek for an early 3rd rounder, but now it's looking like he'll stay, I think the Titans should look at options.

I really want this 3rd round pick:brow:

Who else is watching the draft on the Internet?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.