Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Release 20, Two More To Come Later

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Sledge Guest

Dude, that's not very notable :)

Of all of them, if the Titans were to pick one up, I'd hope either Lavalais or Ware
  2. Sledge Guest

I guess the way Brandon came back from his injury pretty much settled it for Orr... He just didn't show enough either, was supposed to be a downfield threat...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    Scaife can back up at FB.
  3. Sledge Guest

that's not fair. he's a good football player, just not enough to make it. heck, he tore the NFLE apart, and last I heard, it's a football league.
  4. Sledge Guest

Considering our two guards, I'd say it's better to get a good leadblocker and sacrifice the guy who can catch
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    I tore apart the Victorian Gridiron League, does that make me a good footballer?
  5. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I didn't see Hall drop a pass in preseason. I did see him catch several and make some decent moves.

However, he appears to be a very strong blocker and blasted many linebackers out of holes in the preseason to spring our RBs.

Hall >> Fleming

I think Hall is a very, very nice pickup.
  6. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    I thought Gather had a pretty good preseason... guess there just werent enough spots for him... can't believe fleming is out of here tho.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.