Breaking News Titans release QB Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I liked Matt more than Kerry "dear in the headlights" Collins. Both were check down Charlie's.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

About damn time. Great guy I'm sure but we didn't need him sitting on the bench making over 5 mil this year..

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Love the guy's attitude but his arm is shot and I'm seriously not sure I'd want him at mil a year. Time to move on. Even if we sign Fitz or Campell we still have soe play money if we want to use it and there will be more cuts once we get to camp. Probably won't find gems but some quality depth could be found.

Now if they did decide to go after Elvis I'd be fine with Rusty as the backup. It i about time he got ome playing time anyway icne he has been here long enough. Rusty looked OK in cap last season and probably fits the new offense better than Matt anyway.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Please...PLEASE tell me this FO is NOT looking at Campbell.

That move alone could probably ruin the offseason for me.

Oh crap no...

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

TYler Wilson round 3

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Now word is out that the Colts are looking to make Hasselbeck the backup to Andrew Luck

7. GetR'Done!

GetR'Done! Camp Fodder

Rotoworld says they signed him to a 2 year deal, according to the National Football post

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hass has basically already signed.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, it sucks to see him go to the Colts. Hope we don't have to play against him... just because I like him and I still say Andrew Luck sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Damn ole hasselcrack sold out?"

Should've held out for that Cardinals job yo

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar