TITANS replaced by COLTS as home team on local TV

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KingTitan, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

As your Most Royal and Illustrious KING, I am appalled at the outright villainy of the so-called TV channel called FOX. It has been brought to our Most High and Regal attention, that the FOX is carrying the dirty, lowdown pony-show of the scruffy midget horseys from the City of the Indians, IN. :irked:

We have wasted valuable Royal time and effort in checking the digital TV Guide, the Internet TV Guide, and the rag known as the Tennessean and all three agree that this WILL happen in Music City! Alas, it must not be so! If it is, then we declare a week of mourning, the playing of JAZZ music throughout the streets of the City of Music, and the rousing of the Royal Hounds for a FOX hunt! We call all loyal citizens of Titanlandia to join in our hunt for the FOX of 6. Bring your blunderbusses, your crossbows, your bazookas for the obliteration of the slimy red varmint. :fish:

If this not be so or if there is some alternative to the FOX, please let us know, before we move our kingdom elsewhere! :hot:

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Damn im really gonna need a translation lol

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

He's saying Fox has dropped the Titans - Cowboys game for the Colts - Eagles game tomorrow night for our local market ... I guess we'll have to wait for the NFLN Replay to actually watch it

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Mighty King the depth that those glue mongers stoop too to misinform ye knows no bounds. I have uncovered this electromotatic message off the kingdom wide information gathering thingy

Preseason Week 2
    Thu, Aug 20 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV (HD) SIRIUS Westwood One
    PHI @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets FOX 127 (PHI) 124 (IND)
    Fri, Aug 21 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV (HD) SIRIUS Westwood One
    TEN @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets FOX 126 (DAL)

Sire here is a direct linkage to the intercepted message

http://www.nfl.com/schedules#Week

King Titan unless the grand Poo-bah Goddell has arranged for the glue mongers game against the dog haters of Philadelphia to be delayed a day the King should be able to view the nobel Titans as they christen the new battlefield in Tejas

Sire the foxes schedule is below, I see the mighty Titans epic exhibition agianst the puny humans of Tejas is scheduled to be on your people box still. The glue mongers against the dog haters in Indian City will be a mere sideshow warmup to the Titans battle.

http://www.wztv.com/sections/programming/grid.shtml

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

^^I feel like an indian in the city, lol get it?

6. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

OH MOST NOBLE SIR GoT you have enlightened us so that we see someone has messed with our Royal memory! We now see that we have not been betrayed by the FOX and we must wait one more 24 hour span to see the Hulks of Tennessee stuff the T-weenies in their new cave, as you most nobly say: "christen the new battlefield in Tejas"!

Hear ye, hear ye, all inhabitants of Titanlandia! We have conferred upon the most noble GoT the title and all inherent lands and domains of the Count of Smurfreesboro, Earl of Rutherford!

ALL hail Count GoT! He is worthy of your homage!

:cool:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

i'm in the nashville viewing area and have charter cable. my guide still says titans vs cowboys game is showing tomorrow night

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

would you people use some plain English! :irked: I've gone and looked for myself and now I think I won't be brought the game in Chattanooga.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've checked my dishGuide and I get Eagles/Colts tonight and Titans/Cowboys tomorrow.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

For sooth sir hast thou been bathing in trough of mead and lost thine equilibrium?

The kingdom of which you speak is a folly and rolls off the tongue like a three legged stallion. If it pleases you I decree that the kingdom shall be here forth known as Titania.

Should that not sit well with you sire I could care not and cry bolderdash to you. :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar