Rumor Titans rumors re: Munchak, CJ, Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I heard that call also and then Frank said I doubt he would say that...basically he was calling the caller a liar
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

I can understand Frank sometimes, and yea he used to be a Titan, but homerism has to have its limits.
  3. amy

amy Starter

I would say that both would make him look like he did the first year playing. But alas, we haven't had since his first year. sad how poor coaching is doing in both the Titans and the Preds and we just keep on keeping them on.
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Then again, this little nugget from that article is more than dumb.

I have no interest in watching Chris Johnson mail it in again.
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Yeah some of the CJ stuff is dumb. But the point about there being no March/April deadline to cut him is huge. Don't have to cut him. Can try to trade him or renegotiate. Possibly he'll be motivated because his job is on the line. Actually not a bad situation for the Titans to be in with him.
  8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

totally agree with you. Even when proved wrong he still thinks he is right...sure glad the rest of us aren't like that :brow:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

The Wake Up Zone sucks. Frank is the world's biggest Titan apologist. No matter who the Titans HC is Frank will defend him to the death and will never even so much as slightly criticize him. Mark will actually criticize at times but there's always an excuse coming right along behind it. You might as well be listening to Mike Munchak himself.

I know a lot of people hate the 3HL, particularly Clay Travis, but at least those guys aren't afraid to call a spade a spade.
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

He might. But regardless he needs to restructure BIG TIME if he wants to stick around here. And I just can't really see that happening. Maybe if we bring in a new coach to get excited about he'd be willing to restructure and stay. Even that's a long shot though IMO. I think he'll want to be outright released and test the market (which should be a hilarious reality check to watch unfold).