Titans season tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I got my season ticket invoice today. When did the price go up? I was aware of the $2.00 a seat per game surcharge, but I wasn't ready for the $10.00 a game price increase. Last year, I paid $800.00 a season for all 10 games. this year they billed me for $900.00 for the same 10 tickets. These might show up on Craigslist later today!

2. If you paid for playoff tickets in 2008, half of it went to your 2009 tickets. That may be what is causing the difference.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yikes, that's a helluva increase.

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

In 2 roughly 2 years the Titans sell out record will end. In order to run a team and have the PSL's completely sold out, you must offer a value to your psl holders. The 'value' is evaporating fast and, with most families cutting back right now, I think the Titans are doing a great disservice to their fans. Way too many psl's and season tickets are up for sale right now, and not enough new interest is being created. This could be the final year we sell out every game.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sure losing another $100 a season blows, but to see 10 Titans games for $900 isn't bad at all. Especially if you have half decent seats.

6. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

I'f had $900 bucks it would be in your hand right now sir.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It may happen eventually, but I doubt it comes soon. The waiting list is still long, and the single game tickets are still selling out in a matter of hours (though it was once minutes). We'll see in July what pace it's on, but it would be a major surprise if we didn't sell out a game in the next three years. They've sold out practically instantly every time they've ever gone on sale. If they ever last a whole week, that's when something big is changing. I don't expect to see that in July.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Suck on this you whiners!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The real question is what happens next year. Are people really going to buy season tickets in 2011 if there's a threat of a lockout looming?

If so, I'd probably let my tickets go...

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The Titans had nothing to do with the 2.00 seat user fee. It was the Metro goverment that did this. This 2.00 fee will apply to any event help at the stadium. So when fanfair is there or TSU plays or the Music City Bowl is played there will still be the 2.00 seat fee.

The money collected from this goes to keep the stadium in good shape in the future.

Just think at 67,000 people x 2.00=134,000 per game x 10 home games=1,340,000.00 each yr. Now add that to the other events and Metro is making some money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar