Titans Seventh-Round Pick (#211): Rice DE Scott Solomon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LoneStarPhan, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuuhhhh!

no.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

never trade away future picks. This guy better do good or this is turrible move.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

will he even make the final cut?

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Personally I don't believe so

5. CaliTitan

CaliTitan Starter

He looks good
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L23irGMoEaY"]Scott Solomon Highlight Film: Sacks & Pressures - YouTube[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

little Vanden Bosche...him and Klug will be a headache for O-lineman...

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

On that highlight video, I don't know how many guys played on the defensive line one thing I saw him do was get separation on a double the right way. Go and look at 30 seconds when he plays inside he splits the two lineman, gets small, than breaks through. The thing I notice was he wasn't a one trip pony he used a variety of speed and power rushers. This kid was a solid pickup.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Absolutely. Nice... and a need pick. Who woulda' thought?

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We have no problem trading away a 6th for a guy who has never played a snap in the NFL, but to trade a 7th rounder for a 4 time Pro Bowl CB who has the most INTs in the NFL over the last 6 years... Now that's just too much to give up.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I get what you're saying, but that pro bowl CB is getting paid about 10 million dollars more than this guy...he's also soft, something that doesn't fit well with the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar