Titans sign CB Logan Ryan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because Talib was already one of the best CBs in the league before going to NE. He was an established talent.

We signed NE's CB that isn't their number 1 and those guys usually don't do anything outside of NE. Ryan could be the exception, but we'll have to wait and find out.

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Well now they just signed Gilmore to replace Logan

just pats things. Logan can still be good

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Coming off his worst year as a pro. They may be banking on the Rex Ryan Effect.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We don't need him to be a top CB. We just need him to help us go from being bottom of the league into a respectable pass defense.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bingo was his name-o! Plus we are most definitely drafting more secondary help

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

They won't do it but this staff should have Logan play with the 2nd unit and let Adoree or Reed play with the 1st string next pre-season game.

Not as a permanent move, just for 1 game. To show that no matter what your draft status is or how much money you make, if you don't produce, you're replaceable.

Got embarrassed in coverage and a couple of times trying to tackle someone.

Felt like I was watching Perish Cox all over again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Never really was excited about the Logan Ryan signing.

I know, I know it's just the first preseason game, nor am I panicking with Logan, but I have a feeling Nashville isn't going to like Logan at all.

I always thought he was more of a CB that covers the slot. He didn't make a case to show us he can handle 1 on 1 on the outside.

Adoree Jackson better be prepared because he may be called upon earlier than expected.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ryan sucks until he proves otherwise. That is all. Thank you.

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

This will go down as the worst signing of the offseason for NFL teams, typical ****** Titans

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar