Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Swaying Toward OL not DL in Draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dtm586, Mar 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,076
    Yeah I agree with the majority - has to be OL @ 10 Warmack or Cooper. Keep seeing a lot of these "so called- ESPN / NFL Network experts" keep mocking a DL to the Titans and saying that is one of our biggest needs. It is a big need but OL is obviously much bigger.

But as it is with the Titans, expect the unexpected. Just because OL makes the most sense, doesnt mean the FO will go that direction. I am going to try to temper my expectations this year and brace for disappointment, so IF they do go with a top Guard then I can be pleasantly surprised.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,128
    If we do not take Warmack at #10, we better have some sort of great plan up our sleeves.

Judging from our team's history, our only plan is to suck at coming up with a great plan.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,092
    To be totally honest, I would not be surprised if we went Cooper over Warmack. We pull our guards a lot and Warmack looks pretty immobile.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,128
    I'm fine with Cooper too... Warmack/Cooper or I scream at the TV again.

Is there any chance we could trade back a few spots and still land Cooper?

I doubt he gets past Fisher at #16. I'd hate for the Fish to steal our guy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $623
    I swear to god these mocks are the strangest thing ever. I have never seen them change so drastically.