Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans the "drama" team of 2013??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Aug 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,220
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Hey Schein...eat shiza and die Mutha fr'!
    Aqutis30 high fives this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,911
    It won't be a drama because no one outside of Titans fans will care. ESPN will be too busy firing Tom Coughlin for the seventh year in a row and talking about what it will take for Rex Ryan to save his job.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Jets jets jets
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,069
    I am pretty sure I could have QBed that team to the Super Bowl. Kaep would be crap for the Titans last year.

Not like :cj: was wrong. Everyone knew it. OL was a train wreck.

Well, the most dangerous part is over for Kenny. The off season. Plus, it is a contract year dummy. Kenny is motivated.

Man you are gullible.

Who cares. He is old. He can get away with acting like a nut.

Dumbest statement of all. 0% chance the Titans get anywhere near the publicity as the Cowboys and Jets unless the team dominates.
    Titans Eternal, Titan43 and RockyTop Fox high five this.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,069
    Deuce Wayne is best for that. He tore that Indy reporter to pieces on with his tweets.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Him or JC Brave
  5. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,483
    Jesus- talk about spinning gold from straw.

No, no and no. there just isn't much to the titans- particularly drama. And there isn't any mystery either. Only way Bud cuts Munchak is if we are less than 8-8 with some blow-out losses. I'm betting Bud keeps Munchak even if we go 5-11 as long as we are close and in every game.

The only question mark I see in the Titans and Munchak's future is if Loggains can minimize Locker's faults with gameplan, play-calling and scheme. I have no doubt our D will be SIGNIFICANTLY improved. In fact, I'll say it- we will be a top 10 D in almost every category.

Our offense will need to score over 18 points to win each game. I think Loggains can direct that.
  6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $433
    Adam Schwein
    It's german, but you know the meaning.

It's seems like this guy has nothing better to do, than make his own stories. I know we complain that we don't get enough attention from the national media, but if this is the coverage we'll get, I'm fine with being "unknown".
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,362
    Im on it
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.