Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans to make switch in secondary

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,179
    I don't see how it's a bad thing. He hasn't played many defensive snaps at all and this team isn't going anywhere. We might as well find out what our third round pick can do.
    TitanJeff, GoT and Big TT high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,203
    fair point
  3. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,013
    Yeah, Blidi is a corner with great length and measurables, let's see what he has. I'm really hoping he turns out to be a good option so we can finally kick Vern inside. As well as he's played the right CB spot this year I still think he'd be a better nickel.
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    If I remember correctly a lot of people were calling Wreh Wilson a dark horse first round guy or a second round pick. I liked the pick when we took him and believe he will be a good 3rd CB in our system.

I hope we re-sign Verner and move him around like we did with Finnegan and put WW on the outside in nickle
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $22,036
    WW is huge for a CB
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,622

For a 3rd round pick? He better start delivering. BWW needs to be a part of this defense.. whether he's a #2, or a slot DB. He has great size.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,674
    I swear to god my first reaction seeing this was **** they gonna pull out verner for Campbell aren't they

sad when you expect the coaching staff to go full retard at all times