Titans to sign Da'Norris Searcy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I've never seen the guy play, like most of you. Can't judge it, so I won't.

Can't be worse than Pollard..

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not following..

So because we signed him the first day, he'll suck?

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Are some of you ever happy? B*tch about not signing anyone, b*tch when we do. We are a bad team..we will need to overpay to get players to sign here, that's the reality. Want to start getting value...start winning...see NE, Indy and Seattle

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Fry

No no no, Brave. You're only allowed to sign guys who are going to get $70+ million on the first day. You wait a week or two to sign guys who will be every day starters...

5. JCBRAVE

Who would we have signed thats a better SS?

Market was slime this year, we grabbed up one of the better choices...

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We need safeties bad. Best safety on the market and he is 26. This is good.

7. Fry

We were supposed to trade a fifth round pick to the Seahawks for Cam Chancellor, but Webster got cold feet. ****ing Webster.

• LOL LOL x 4
  8. Blue_Camo

Blue_Camo Starter

Didn't say he'll suck, said we overpaid. He will be serviceable, but we paid twice the amount a player at his caliber deems. We should have pushed the money toward Morgan, if that's the reason he left which is speculative I know. Go read the bills boards and find out what they think. Felt they could resign him to four years at tops 3 mill year value unless some idiotic team offered dumb money. Surprise,surprise,surprise.....week one in FA signing is for big name, big money moves. These ankle biter pick ups would be half the money come Monday.

9. JCBRAVE

Ill admit, he's not exactly the guy I was hoping would be our first signing, but I can't complain about upgrading our defensive backfield a bit.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm guessing that people on a Bills message board are as dumb about the NFL salary market as people on Titans message boards.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar