Titans uni fan concepts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryudo, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Those are some of the most god-awful things I have ever seen in my life.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i personally like the light blue on light blue

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nice job Ryudo, I like em. I think that Nike is fixing to take over the jersey making for the NFL so I expect some changes for sure. I can see them going a totally different direction. I think you did a good job with those.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

At this point, the Titans have no plans to change uniforms. I follow this stuff very closely because it's a hobby of mine.

The only teams that are expected to alter their uniforms next season (when Nike takes over as uniform manufacturer) are the Seahawks (rumors of a radical new uniform design but the same colors and logo), Panthers (rumors of a new uniform and logo) and Broncos (switching to orange jerseys at home). That's it.

The NFL has extremely strict rules about changing your uniforms. You need to give the league a ton of notice. If the Titans are going to make any changes, we will know about it well in advance.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

So we'll just see a change from Reebok logo to a Nike Swoosh?

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Only thing Nike will change is uniform style. Not the design of it. I wish we went back to the navy blue at home and all white on the road. Or i'd like all light blue at home. We definitely need a new logo though.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've always thought a silver helmet with the Titans sword and flame behind it would be awesome looking. I've heard some people say it would be too hard to see, but you can see the Pats logo just fine. I also think it would be cool if the Titans flame went down the side of the pants and they incorporated it more into the uniform.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't believe you're still sticking to this...

Nike is going to make a lot of changes. Sorry, bro... it may not happen this coming year, but within 10 seasons you'd better believe they'll influence most teams to make big changes to their sets.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nike is giddy... (their words) about getting the NFL deal.

Now... I know Nike.

And why would Nike be giddy?... So they can just roll out their logo to every uniform?

HA!

Changes are coming. They'll influence teams with money they'll make and it'll be changes galore. The NFL doesn't care near as much about uniform tradition as many of you think it does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar