Titans up to 16th in ESPN power rankings!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finz50

finz50 Starter

16 (23)

Titans 5-7-0

Less than 90 minutes after kicking a game-winning 60-yard FG to beat the Colts, Rob Bironas brought an entourage of 10 people to the exact spot on the Titans' logo at midfield to take some pictures. That's cool.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Finally a little bit of respect.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, since they're supposed to be POWER rankings, we should have made some jumps. I'd say we should be above the giants, since we beat them, then they lost and we won. I don't think we can argue with the other teams above us, but if we keep winning, we should keep climbing!

Also note, this is our highest power ranking in two full seasons I believe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar