Titans vs Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We should definitely win this game. The defense should feast on whoever is at QB. Rams shouldn't score more than 10 points. We also better beat JAX. Damn right we better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

On another positive note: we won't have any rams fans to deal with here on this board unless they are a super idiot.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

dbc will be here any minute.

He's delusional enough to think the Rams are better than us. It won't be long before Fisher is gone and he wants to become a Titans fan again. We will not accept him back.

Only thing that concerns me is that Fisher will probably pull some BS and try some trick plays on us. I hope we're ready. Who am I kidding... this is Jeff ****ing Fisher we're talking about. His only trick is to run it three times in a row once he's in opponent's territory because all he wants is that field goal.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

DBC has another thing coming if he thinks he can just be a titans fan again when the fish gets fried in ram country. I agree, I think fisher will try a few trick plays to catch us off guard and hopefully munch has us prepared for it.

I also think the rams may be more aggressive when they play us as they lost their qb and they have nothing to lose going forward in their season. I see them going for it on 4th down more so than not if it is 4th and short. We should win this easily based on talent alone.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

our d ends have no idea what the concept of contain is, I assume thatd be there responsibility. watchin kaepernick vs us they crashed down like jim freakin washburn was coaching here no respect for the qb keep

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Any of y'all coming up here to the game? I'll be there.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Better get the W at Rams. I do see us losing at Jax though...history repeats itself.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we lose to jax we don't deserve the playoffs and I end up punching something or someone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I think we win when they come to LP, but seriously history says we'll blow it at Faguars.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If we lose to the rams you might as well throw our season away. I'm sure Fisher will try to have something up his sleeve to beat us but it wont work imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar