Titans vs Steelers on Thursday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by magoo, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Personally I believe we have a lot more talented players than Pittsburgh and we have a good chance of winning on Thursday night. That said it's opening night on the road in a very hostile environment... gonna be really tough to pull it off. We all must remember that, for whatever reason, the Steelers get all the calls and the officials will screw us for sure. With the officiating going the way of the Steelers we'll probably lose it pains me to say. All I want is a game that is called evenly and fairly but that is never going to happen against Pittsburgh :gag:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's what's gonna make it that much sweeter when we beat their sorry arses. Let em have the calls and the crowd, we'll take the points and the W.

3. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

hmmm...I wonder if wearing my Titans jersey on Thursday is going to be a good idea...with my Accounting Information Systems teacher as a Steelers fan

4. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

do it!

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

You will be doing yourself a disservice if you DON'T wear it.
    I would even deck my cube out in every single Titans' apparel that I could.
    My supervisor is also a Steelers' fan unfortunately lives and works in Greenville, SC so I can't face-to-face call her out so I'm going to do it in tomorrow's weekly team meeting, at the very end: 'Oh one last thing...Steelers are going down tomorrow night!' Hehe

6. SCSteeler

SCSteeler Camp Fodder

Yes the Titans have had good success against the Steelers in the past but you don't win on what you did in the past only what will happen Thursday night. It should be a good game but my prediction is.

Steelers - 31
    Titans - 17

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

No, but history's going to repeat itself.

Titans - 31
    Steelers - 14

And more crying about towel stomping. :grrhee:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hahaha... so hopeful, and yet, so wrong...

Titans 27, Steelers 20

9. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I honestly cannot wait for this game, "I'm dyin over here!".

I really want to see what our run game can do. Johnson was not impressive at all in the preseason. I also hope Washington is playing so we will have somone to catch the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar