Titans Work Out RB's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Outside of the pro bowl backs in yhis league, idt any can run behind our line. Idk a lot about johnson, but wasn't someone on here high on him coming out? Brown has shown flashes, but that was a few years ago.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Glad to see someone finally say something, but Kuharsky wrote an article about Titans RBs needing carries. A different RB has led the team in yards and carries every week(5) which is absurd! West has had the most carries in a game this year at 12 or 13 and that was week 1.

I think this continues to stress the lack of focus from Whiz on the running game and how he just completely abandons and bails on his RB/OLine. Remeber the 2nd half of the Browns game after MM had taken a beating and we started to run the ball more? We needed that against the Colts/Bills/Dolphins too. I wish Buddy Ryan would come out and punch Whiz on the sideline

Stick with a damn RB just for 1 game!!!!

3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

We are going to potentially have 6rbs on our roster along with 5 TEs. Unreal. What an absolute sh*t show, there's no other way to describe it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

They need to be working out every player they can find that can play on the Oline and hope to find a few that are half decent or at least better than what we have.

Adding a RB should be the least of their worries. Just use one of the guys on the team consistently...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Exactly....Nobody is or will stand out till we get the O Line unit together

It's hard to evaluate any RB at this point with this line......they all have been playing and look the same

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It doesn't help when they only get 1 carry every other drive. Pick one and give them some carries and see if they get going.

Sankey ran decently week 1. Barely sees any action after that. McCluster does OK now and then, gets 1 more carry the rest of the game. Hard for any RB to have success like that.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

That Fowler pick was brilliant. Lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I can't even blame our RBs, the OL is not doing that bad of a job, I just blame Whiz.

Sankey avg 4.2 per carry
    McCluster 5.2 per carry
    Andrews 3 per carry
    West 3.2 per carry

I still don't understand who anointed Andrews our feature back, he's got the worst numbers of all. Sankey gets more YAC than all our RBs. I'd like to see someone get 16-20 carries a game, if they suck, cut em. But every RB will tell you they get better as the game goes on with more carries.....f-uck Whiz

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive thought all along Andrews has been the best, and his style of play helps when he gets met in the backfield, he can push guys back with his size... Thats a nice asset to have with the chumps we have up front

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Then why does he have a 3 ypc? That's terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar