Titans Work Out RB's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He's had a nice run or 2 every game, actually. Had a 16 yarder last week. Had some 8-10 yard runs here and there with very limited carries.

I'm not a huge fan of McCluster at RB. But he's ran the ball decently when given a chance. The main problem is that none of the backs are being given a chance to get in a groove and get going. Being rotated in and out constantly isn't helping any of them succeed. I think they'd be much better off using one as more of a "featured" guy and switching in others as needed.

How this team is middle of the pack in rushing yards per game is beyond me...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

until last sunday the Titans sustained drives shaming the WIzinator into running the ball

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

ATL has the best run D in the league and towards the bottom in passing. I'm willing to bet this will be the week Whiz goes "power run game" crazy again. :anon:

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nothing shows commitment to a power run game like tanking a 2 point conversion by having a FB run backwards and chucking a 147 pound McCluster between the T's

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's probably still worn out from that huge 13-carry game he had.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar