Titans - worst fans in NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

TheSureThing- we all know what your contribution to the crowd noise was. Nada.

Quit your whining and go follow another team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Dont ask the fans to get up and yell on defense and then never blitz and play zone with the corners 10 to 12 yards off the wr's. I could have completed 7 yard passes to A.J. Green the whole game.

I was at the game, and the crowd was fine until the second half. Cincy adjusted we didnt and the crowd adjusted to the play of the team.

I have seen a post or two on here that said we blitzed sunday. When? Maybe once or twice. I wanted greg williams old school titan defense like we had at the ravens game! Not chuck cecil same old same old. Telling everybody we scheme Cam the same way we did the steelers, texans, and bengals and this game gets ugly. Without pressuring Cam he throws for 400 yards and we get smoked.

4 man rush and zone doesnt work in today's NFL. Good defenses man up and pressure the qb, why dont we? The other is not working. So try it DA***TT!

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The fans of this team have proven to be able to be one of the loudest in the league. The problem is this team is so inconsistent that it becomes hard to know when you can be excited. In the first half of sundays game, when the offense was moving, i was ecstatic over every first down. But in the second half when we continuously flopped, i began taking every first down with a grain of salt because there was a good chance i'd get let down later. When the team decides to play more consistent like in 08, the fans will return to form. But if they want to play like a mediocre HS team, the fans will begin to waiver.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This thread rivals the Where is VY thread in terms of moronicism.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I will have to say it's not like what it used to be when we were winning.

Noticed I said winning, that's the problem right now.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I can speak for all Titan fans but i do know that the people who post here are overly emotional every time the team has a 2 game winning or losing streak.

After the Bengals game it was for certain that Munch was a horrible coach, MR a horrible GM and the world was coming to an end. Now watch, if we beat the Falcons there will be the typical refrain about the titans not getting their props from the media and how we are victimized by being a small market team.

Maybe fans should be less like a windsock and show more maturity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

munchak still sucks

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I assume the Panthers don't have a PSL program. That place looked 3/4 full at the most and was nearly cleared out by the fourth quarter.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Panther fans boo'd their team in all 4 quarters of the game today. Could be they're the worst...

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

since when are the panthers the standard of excellence??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar