Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Year End Awards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 28, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    the only reason I claimed him to be our MVP this year are those clutch ints he had. outside of that I consider him an average corner.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    lets just ignore the last few words
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Hey Scarecrow
    you think Kenny wiped his neck after Britney rubbed her vagina all over it? or did he just walk around after smelling like a fish market?
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,735
    Considering this quality team... naming McCourty the MVP isn't really a stretch.

He did manage to get some key INTs that were game-changers - or almost game-changers.

CJ is a second to him... if he had more than that big run against the Jets for a TD, then maybe. But that was the only real game-changing thing CJ did, in my opinion.

But, this was an all-around bad team.
  6. titans backbone Rookie

Moolah:
    $463
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    you are a terrible troll
  8. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,909
    Coach of the Year - I don't really get to see what these guys do enough to comment. LB's had a nice season, so I guess I'll agree with Frank Bush
    Rookie of the Year - Zach Brown. Wright had a lot of catches, but Brown was a leader on defense and the defense picked up as his role increased.
    Come Back Player of the Year - Kenny Britt. Not really many choices here.
    Offensive Player of the Year - Chris Johnson. He wasn't as consistent as we'd like, but still had a nice season and showed that he can still make plays.
    Defensive Player of the Year - Akeem Ayers
    MVP - Akeem Ayers
    Surprise Player of the Year - Zach Brown. It thought he would be special teams and depth as a rookie and he is arguably the best player on defense. I'll throw an honorable mention to Michael Preston. I never thought he would see any meaningful action.
    Mr. Irrelevant - Lavelle Hawkins. I think he is decent and made a couple of nice returns, he is just the odd man out.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    Overpaid Player of the Year - Griffin, continues to practically rob the franchise
    Most Disappointing - Could make an argument for the entire offense/defense, but gotta go with Jake Locker and his lack of progression and arguable regression
    Most Waste of a Roster Spot - Reynaud and Lavelle Hawkins
    Most Fragile Titan - gotta split this between McCarthy and Britt
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,525
    Best day of this season: Dec 31st.