Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Tommy Boy has Spoken (Obesity in America)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, Feb 18, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,106
    I don't cook lol but my girl does so when I get off work I will send some of her recipes. She is Cuban so if you like Cuban/Hispanic food then you will enjoy it.

As for everyone else, I'm not saying we as humans are not suppose to eat meat, but so far I feel great since giving it up.
    Fry high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,626
    Whats your stance on dairy?
  3. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,106
    I never liked milk, but growing up I had no choice haha but as far as cheeses and other dairy products I do consume. Not eggs tho, also never liked eggs growing up.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    I think this can be explained by not having access to proteins then. Now it's easier for vegetarians to get protein without eating meat.
    DeeT04 high fives this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    I don't think it's the meat itself that's unhealthy. Humans are omnivores, we're supposed to eat meat. We're not supposed to eat the amount of meat that is typically consumed in the average American diet. We're also not supposed to consume the rest of the crap that's in our meat that's a result of factory farming.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    A friend of mine brought up an interesting point of view; it's kind of weird that we're the only animal that drinks another animal's milk. Of course I countered that by asking him if breast milk were bottled would you drink that instead?

I've tried soy/almond milk. Not bad. It's good with cereal, but nothing replaces a nice, cold glass of milk at the end of the day.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,481
    But corn is gooood. bacon is goooood.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    Very little food is bad for you in moderation.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,626
    Cats like cows milk too

9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    It makes them sick.
    avvie and JCBRAVE high five this.