Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Total QBR and Jake.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Mitch86 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $285
    Back on topic... I don't pay too much attention to QBR or ratings etc.. Yes, its nice to see statistically your team/players are playing well, but watching the game and getting the win is a better indicator than any stat.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    who cares if he has been hurt running? what qbs take the big shots? running ones, has nothing to do with what play he ran it has everything to do with how the refs regulate the games.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,608
    damn jake was having a really good year I knew by watchin he was but those ratings are nice reassurance. I don't think this injury will affect him after he comes back. if he has 4 weeks to dissect the rams defense...I think were gonna torch them.
  4. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,835
    Total QBR is based on a 100 rating....Passer Rating is based on 158.3 (don't have a clue about either numbers details, LOL)
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    The problem with saying he is 5th in QBR with a 72, is that most people think on a scale of 100, that a 72 is a C.

No one wants their QB playing like they did their homework in high school. Its a shitty system.
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,835
    Actually a 72 is a D...been a while since you were in school huh? But if you "study" the rating system it states that the "average" QB would be a 50 score so one way to view it is a 72 rating is 22 points or 44% better than the "average" QB. I'm here to help. LOL
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97

I don't really remember, yea actually a 75 is a C.

Regardless, if I have to study for a 'ratings' system, it isn't going to work. I'd rather watch the game and tell you if his 158 rating was just or not.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,646

I wont go too deep into this, because it's a different topic- but...

Jake Locker has been consistently hurt. Since HS.

This wasn't the first time he's been carted off the field, either.

So if he's not "injury prone"... I'm not sure who/what is.
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,608
    mccarthy?
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
  10. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,646