Total Rushing Yards by CJ vs. Broncos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Find your goTitans.com listed under your name on any post you make. You may be on more than one outcome.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It is a shame when betting CJ's yardage and feeling like 71-100 is a big risk. Oh well, lets go CJ!

3. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I think he gets more than 130... the titans will force the issue for him to be successful to get the monkey off of his back and he will break a long run in this game.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oakland ripped off 190 rushing yards @ Denver in week 1 so this seems like a prime opportunity for CJ to get back on track. On the other hand, he struggled against them last year and is averaging 2.3 ypc this season. Think I'm gonna stay away from this one....

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

20ish carries for about 80ish yards.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay here's the deal:

Week-1 C.J. was rusty vs. a familiar Jaguars team.

Week-2 he faced one of the leagues best defenses in the Ravens.

Now in week-3, he's seeing the Broncos who thankfully give up over 130-yards rushing per game. This should be the week he breaks 100.

I'll be betting 1000 points on 101-130.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

My feeling is this is a great game for CJ and the team to breakout in the running game.

First of all CJ is going to want to have a great game to get the monkey off his back. It bothers him as much as the fans he got the big contract and hasn't done much yet.

Secondly, as well as the team played last game the coaching staff can't be thrilled about the running game so far. This will be a good game to get things back in sync. Munch knows we are going to need a balanced attack to consistently win games.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

let Ringer start and sit Johnson :evil:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I'm watching the Eagles @ Falcons game and it makes me wish they would use both Ringer and CJ or HArper and CJ at the same time.

They ran a play with Ronnie brown in the fullback spot and fake an outside pitch to McCoy and handed to Brown for a nice gain. To be able to utilize CJ speed we can't keep running him into a wall

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

500 on 101-130!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar