Trades?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JM1995, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

God forbid the secondary creates a coverage sack

Front 7 isn't an issue to me. Woodyard kinda sucks but he's serviceable for the time being

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

How sad and pathetic:

Against the Titans, Andrew Luck completed a career-high nine passes of at least 15 air yards Sunday, the second-most by any quarterback in a game this season. Ryan Fitzpatrick had 10 for the Jets in Week 2 at the Bills.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Picks aren't making us better.....we could have 5 first rounders, and unless we have good coaching, and a consistent QB, we aren't winning jack. Trust me, I like having picks...but ask Jax and Cleveland how that has worked out for them. I want f ing results. I'm sick of being at the top of the draft honestly.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

There isn't a clear cut favorite in this division by any stretch, not like years past. Add in the fact we're only 1.5 games out of first and it's not even the halfway point, I would say yea. Plenty of games left.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Agreed.

But I also don't think the Titans are a player away from taking it to the next level.

I think we're a draft away from seriously contending for the South and likely two drafts and a new coaching staff from doing anything in the playoffs.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

T
    TY came in to this game as the most targeted player in the league, he burns everybody

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Totally agree. Mularkey is over there on twitter saying he was yelling onsides kick and we still didn't get it. I mean..WTF? Are these guys stupid or........

8. JM1995

JM1995 Starter

Touche. But did we ever even have a chance to stop him? At least a good corner would give us an opportunity. We have ZERO chance with Blake and your buddy McCain on him. Haha

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

We have to win 6 of our last 9 games to finish 9-7 and I just don't see that happening. As optimistic as I want to be, I just don't believe in this team right now. I know we're not officially out of it yet BUT I just don't think there's any way we overcome this pathetic start. I think our best shot to make the playoffs was to win the division and starting 0-2 was not the way to do it.

Our only hope is that we come out and destroy Jax on TNF to the point that Mariota's confidence gets so high that he heats TF up. Standing here at 3-4, (0-2 in the division) we would have to win out to win the division and/or make the playoffs.

vs Jags
    @ Chargers
    vs Packers
    @ Colts
    @ Bears
    vs Broncos
    @ Chiefs
    @ Jags
    vs Texans

10. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Looking at that schedule pisses me off even more. Any half decent team would win all of those games this year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar