Trading #2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Dec 28, 2014.

?
  1. Yess

71 vote(s)
    85.5%
  2. Noo

12 vote(s)
    14.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No trade without multiple 1sts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No trade with the Eagles.

Thank goodness. I can stop worrying about that now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually, just heard Chip Kelly on NFL Radio. He emphatically stated that while he thinks Mariota is the best QB in the draft, he has no intention of mortgaging his team's future by moving up to draft him.

Maybe he is posturing....but that did not sound too encouraging unfortunately.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He also said someone actually offered a 1st round pick for Bradford, lies. All lies.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I am starting to hear the Skins could be interested in Mariota at 5. Might be to try and get the Jets to move up a spot, but this is gonna be the million dollar question as to who really wants him. The Jags, Raiders, and Falcons are the only teams without a need.

#2---Titans have Mettenberger...unproven and no pedigree.
    #5---Skins have RG3 but he and the HC don't get along and arent system fits.
    #6---Jets have Fitzmagic and a turnover machine.
    #7---Bears have Cutler this year, but for how much longer?

Any of these teams could take Mariota and the Rams at 10 could take him as well because Foles is on a 1 yr contract.

I think it's also possible the Raiders or Jags could move up to our spot for Leonard Williams.

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Well who is left that would be into a QB? We can take out the Eagles, Browns and Rams. That leaves the Jets and Redskins. I currently are more inclined to trade with the Redskins for 2 reason.

1. Puts Mariota in the NFC
    2. The return wont be as great, but we could still land Leonard Williams which would be the greatest thing ever.

1. Winston
    2. Mariota
    3. Gregory/Fowler- Jacksonville signed Odrick and someone else, reports they aren't interested in Williams anymore.
    4. White/Cooper - Oakland needs/wants a WR
    5. We can still take Williams plus pick up an extra 2 and 4th, plus a 1 next year I would think.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

plus Snyder has proven he can be abused in these situations

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Totally agree....before Chip Kelly, there was Daniel Snyder LOL......

Big Al loves him more every time he checks his account balance while on his way to the golf course.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Don't be too surprised if the Eagles aren't done making moves for a franchise QB. Bradford for Foles may just be a step towards a run at Mariota.

Hearing whispers of a potential trade partner who owns a first pick, in the range where Mariota is expected to be selected, coveting Bradford.

At first I wasn't too thrilled entertaining the idea we may be the ones considering Bradford, but honestly, as long as we receive the proper draft picks and draft well, I wouldn't be opposed to entering camp with a Mett v Bradford competition at QB.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Are you am going to pull that trade?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar