Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Training Camp Battle #3 - #2 Wr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jun 23, 2007.

?

Who will be #2 on our WR Depth chart to open the season?

Poll closed Jun 25, 2007.
Justin Gage 20 vote(s) 50.0%
Courtney Roby 4 vote(s) 10.0%
Roydell Williams 10 vote(s) 25.0%
Jonathon Orr 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Paul Williams 5 vote(s) 12.5%
Chris Davis 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Joel Filani 1 vote(s) 2.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    This should be interesting. Again, no Givens. And Brandon Jones won the poll for #1.
  2. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    I'm going for Roby by elimination. I can't buy into Gage or Orr. Not convinced the rookies are ready (with the exception of Davis who'll likely be favoured in the slot role), and have a slight leaning to Roby over Roydell.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    I have a feeling that Paul Williams is going to be a hit, only Fishers reluctance to play rookies will hold him back.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,886
    I agree carpy..

I think gage will be a waste of time. Roby, r. williams or orr. Roydell Williams has been a little better than roby to this point in terms of route running and hands so i picked him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
  4. Bobo Guest

Harder to guess than the #1 imo. Will Fish's favoritism for vets play out for Gage? I'm going to guess yes.

But maybe a Wade type (Roby, Davis) sees the field a lot kinda confusing the idea of a #2.
  5. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $454
    Roydell will step up perfectly into the number 2 spot. hes got my vote.

this is my 25th post...i can play games now!
  6. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    This one is pretty much a tossup. Gage is the only guy here with any experience, and he hardly has a good track record. I'll say that Roby and Williams have the best chances based on experience, though I think Paul Williams is a good darkhorse candidate.

For the record, I'm voting for Roydell right now. Until they re-sign OJ Small...
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    I voted Roydell Williams.
  8. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    I picked Gage. I would like to point out that, although Gage appears to be winning this poll so far, he wasn't a big hit in the other poll. The other poll asked for the #1 WR, but most pollers also mentioned their #2 guy and in most cases it wasn't Gage. Now I'm feeling love for Gage. Nothing against our other Titans, but Gage has more experience and I think it'll show.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.